1. Information We May Collect From You
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you may provide by filling in forms the site. This includes your name, address, email address and telephone numbers along with any other information provided. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Correspondence or a record of it if you should contact us.
- Surveys that we use for research purposes, which we have asked you to complete, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
- Details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
2. IP Address & Cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- A "cookie" is a small electronic file that collects information when someone visits a website. A cookie can identify the pages that are being viewed, and this can assist us to select the pages that the viewer sees. Some cookies only exist whilst viewers are online, but "persistent" cookies - which are not session-based - remain on the viewer's computer, so that he or she can be recognised as a previous visitor when he or she next visits our website. This allows us to collect information about a viewer's browsing habits whilst on our site, and this can be useful in assisting us to monitor and improve our services.
- We do not store sensitive information such as account numbers or passwords in "persistent" cookies, and cookies in themselves, do not contain enough information to identify you. You will only acquire a personal identity in relation to your browsing habits after you have formally provided us with your personal data for the purpose outlined a 4 below.
- In addition to using cookies, we might also use web tools to collect information about your browsing activities whilst on our Site. In this respect the information that is provided is similar to the information supplied by cookies, and we use it for the same purposes.
- Any information that we acquire about you using cookies or web tools is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as any other information we collect about you.
3. Where We Store Your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is, as far as reasonably practicable, stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. We ask you not to permit anyone to use your name.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We will retain your information securely stored for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires.
4. How We Use Your Information
- We use information held about you in the follow ways:
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with data about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, fax, telephone, e-mail or other electronic means. We may receive information from a lead provider/broker, namely any third party entity which provides services or information to customers regarding the availability and terms for short term loans and which provides us with information and customer lead generation.
- We may contact you by post, fax, telephone, e-mail or other electronic means with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction with you.
- By choosing to register and transact with the site you will be choosing not to opt out of receiving these marketing communications.
- You may opt-out of receiving these marketing communications from us by ticking the appropriate box on our Site, at any time by sending us an email to us or by contacting us in writing.
- Any information or statistics relating to our business that we disclose to others shall not identify you personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of the behaviour of the users of our Site in order to measure interest in the various areas of our site and to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have seen or "clicked" their advertising banners. This information, and any other general information about our users that we share with advertisers and other partners, will not disclose personal information about you.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose your information to third parties
- To prepare or send any communications to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, or in the provision of any services to you.
- If substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the site, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Your Rights
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- We will store and process your information on our computers and in any other way we consider appropriate. By "your information" we mean personal and financial information we (a) obtain from you or from third parties, such as credit reference agencies (who may search the Electoral Register), fraud prevention agencies or other organisations when you apply for an account or any other product or service or which you or they give to us at any other time or (b) learn from the way you use and manage your account(s), from your transactions and from the payments made to your account.
- We will use your information to manage your account(s), give you statements and provide our services, for research, assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis) and to develop and improve our services to you and other customers and protect our interests.
- Section 7 of the Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by writing to us at email@example.com or Livestock Live Ltd, Great West House, Brentford, London, TW8 9DF. Any access request may be subject to a small statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Calls between us may be recorded and monitored.
- If you were introduced to us via a third party, we will give them your contact details and sufficient information about you for their accounting and administration purposes.
- We may give information about you and how you manage your account to the following:
- People who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential. If they are located in another country we will make sure that they agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the UK and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us;
- Anyone to whom we may transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this agreement.
- We may also give out information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the laws allow us to do so.
- Otherwise we will keep information about you confidential.